1. Cookies for breakfast and lunch.
2. Pulling an all-nighter (see my previous post about GOLD).
3. Lunch @ Olive Garden with the hubster, the littlest one, and a gift card.
4. March Madness Round One.
5. Conference in Mississippi.
6. More writing time.
7. Mid-week play-date.
8. Sleeping in until 7:30…twice.
9. Guilt-free pinning to plan Riley’s fourth birthday party.
10. A twelve-pack of diet root beer.
In the past couple of days, my awake/asleep time has been adjusted. This is the result of a couple of things:
1. Sidney sleeping longer stretches. Woot! For instance, she slept from around 8 until almost 4 this morning.
2. Big kids bedtime @ 8:00pm. For this to happen, either Shawn or I usually need to lie down with the kids in their room. The last couple of nights, I wanted to get up around 10, but that so did not happen. Instead, I sleep until Sidney wakes me up, and now I am up for the day.
So instead of staying up later and working, I’m now getting up earlier to work. If I need to, I think I will try to keep going to bed earlier, but also wake up earlier when I need more time…maybe set the alarm for around 2 or 3… I am starting to like the new schedule for a couple reasons.
1. I can’t clean in the early morning hours for fear of waking up hubby or big kids.
2. Once I’m up, I usually feel pretty good and ready to work.
I am still working on remembering that this is not exactly found time and that I need to try to be productive. Sometimes, I can convince myself that I can treat myself to more Pinterest time since I’m up so early…Pinterest vs. reading for school…that can be a tough battle at 4 in the morning.
Sid-tastic is falling back to sleep as we speak…time for a quick shower and then it’s back to the books!