A big THANK YOU to gingerskeeper at This Bountiful Backyard for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award. Hers was one of the first blogs I started following when I made my transition to WordPress in February. I adore her knack for combining stories, pictures, tips, and recipes. I am always hungry after I read her blog!
Rules of This Award:
- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you
- Mention 7 random things about yourself
- List the rules
- Award to 15 bloggers
- Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blogs or on Facebook
Seven Random Things About Me:
1. I am a twin.
2. I adore Steven Millhauser’s fiction.
3. I just finished reading A Short History of Women by Kate Wilbert. Fantastic.
4. I’m looking forward to having the month of May off with the kiddos!
5. I’m looking forward to Girl’s Weekend!
6. The only way I can convince myself to wake up early to work is to eat breakfast and make my coffee right away.
7. I think all meals deserve dessert. Don’t you?
My Nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
What a nice way to start the weekend! Now time to start leaving some comments.