I thought it would be fun to follow-up on my post from earlier this week with a few confessions from my children. I’m thinking this is the kind of post I’ll want to share with future spouses, right? Here it goes:
1. I love to be naked. Going potty is a good excuse to take off my pants and underwear. It’s never to cold to take your clothes off.
2. I love sweets. LOVE SWEETS. Once (like yesterday), I hid in the closet to eat a piece of chocolate before dinner, but my mom found me. I ate it after dinner along with a Snow Cream Popsicle.
3. The only reason I eat breakfast/lunch/dinner/fruits/veggies is so I can snack.
4. I want a phone for my birthday.
5. Dragon Tales gets me out of bed in the morning.
1. I love my daddy more than my mommmy. Mom hopes this is a phase. I guess we’ll just have to see.
2. I could listen to Elmo’s song on Youtube all day. Thanks, Grandpa, for enriching my life!
3. I am not ashamed about my pink pacifier, which I call a ga-ga. I even traded a blue and red one for it today. Pink is so much cooler.
4. I hate having my diaper changed.
5. I call daddy momma. I think it’s funny.
1. I love watching Mad Men in the middle of the night.
2. I love spending time with my mom in the middle of the night. Especially nights when she has to work in the morning. She loves it, too.
3. I don’t understand why my big brother and sister try to give me toys. I’m too young to play with them.
4. Pooping out of my diapers is fun. Mommy gets a kick out of it.